Wedding Show Rounds
Virtual Wedding Show Rounds
It is not the normal approach to book your wedding venue without physically visiting it, but as that is proving more challenging for our wonderful Bride and Bridegrooms to come to Mercure Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa at the moment, our ‘virtual wedding show round’ is the next best thing.
Let our team take you on a tour around our beautiful hotel, giving you lots of insights, tips and inspiration for your wedding along the way.
Our expert hotel wedding planner Nicki offers you some valuable tips ahead of your virtual show round:
- Think ahead! Do you have any family members or friends who you would like to involve in your virtual show round?
- Our team at Mercure Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa will have your answers before you even think of the questions, but it is always worth making a note of your questions before the viewing, then you can check they’ve all been covered.
- Think about the day you’ve always dreamed of. What is very important to you? What can’t be comprised? Let us help you achieve your dreams!
- Have your ideal dates and timings ready for your show round if not beforehand. We can then tailor your show round to down to the detail of the season, from your choice of arrival drink, seasonal menu options through to your beautiful table decorations.
- Virtual show rounds are a great way to get to know our wonderful team at Mercure Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa. It is important for you and your family and friends to have a good feeling about our venue, and that you feel excited at this stage.
For more information or to book a show around, please fill out the enquiry form above, call us on 01939 291 719 or email email@example.com
Wedding Fayre - Sunday 14 January 2024
Join us for a our next wedding fayre on Sunday 14 January 2024 to take a look at the beautiful facilities we have to offer at Mercure Albrighton Hall Hotel & Spa. The wedding fayre will be open from 11am until 3pm with more than 40 wedding professionals available to help you plan your perfect day. Our expert wedding planner will be on hand to answer any questions you have.
Plus, get £500 off your wedding for all remaining 2024 dates when you attend the wedding fayre and book with us.
Wedding Open Day - Sunday 18th February 2023
Join us for a relaxed and luxurious wedding open day where you will have the opportunity to truly visualise your wedding day at Mercure Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa by seeing our fully dressed venue rather than browsing through photos or trying to look beyond the expansive blank space of an undressed wedding venue.
The suites will be dressed by specially selected suppliers and our expert wedding planner will be on hand to answer any questions you have.
You’re invited to explore the venue at your own leisure, sit back, enjoy a welcome cocktail with delicious canapes. You will also have the opportunity to view the wedding accommodation, our grounds, along with the leisure club and spa.
Our showcase runs from 10am - 2pm, so you will have plenty of time on the day.
If you are interested in coming along to either of the events, then please complete the form so we can try and make sure you get the most from your visit: